martha_av

love door and windows. Who is the provider?

martha_av
9 år siden
I see a mixure of timber and aluminium. can you please tell me what these doors/windows are made of? and who can make something like that for me. Thanks
Maylands Additions · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Jonathan Lake Architects
    9 år siden
    HI. The doors are a solid hardwood timber called Jarrah. Any good joiner/carpenter should be able to make them. The window framing is actually Steel, finished with and industrial epoxy coating. We custom design the window framing to suit each project out of mild steel plate of varying thickness. It allows us to create precise profiles for the framing and it to situate the glass in the plane we want. The steel plate is also usually very thin, approx 8 - 10mm depending on location so it helps minimise the obstruction of the framing to the views beyond. The choice of steel fabricator is important in this situation because the welding can cause the frame to buckle if done incorrectly.
    martha_av thanked Jonathan Lake Architects
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.