whizdom23

spiral stair case

whizdom23
9 år siden
who is the manufacturer of the gorgeous stairs? thanks!

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Blender Architecture LLC
    9 år siden
    It was custom fabricated and I am sorry, I do not know the name of the fabricator.
  • PRO
    Fontanot US
    9 år siden
    We can sort out these kind of projects for you. We have done several like these. Please visit us.fontanotshop.com for more info.
  • orkkid
    6 år siden

It looks like you do a lot of custom wood built-ins. Why? Are they more cost efficient than buying furniture, or putting up drywall? Do you design them yourself and have a contractor build it?

• PRO
    Blender Architecture LLC
    6 år siden

Yes we design a lot of custom wood built-ins. Custom allows the fit and appearance to be designed for the specific requirements and design goals of the project and client. We work with millworkers. Regarding price, it can vary a lot depending on the details. Drywall is always more cost effective!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.