loubelou

Which closet system could i use?

loubelou
9 år siden
I would like to paint my closet, change light fixture and get rid of the shelving. I removed all of my clothing,shoes and would like some ideas. Also, this is my master bedroom walk in closet.

(5) kommentarer

• whitneypack
    9 år siden
    I'm in love with The Container Store's Elfa System. Intuitive and easy to install, I keep putting it in not only client's homes, but my own home as well. It can hold a lot of weight, and I like the versatility of the system.

Lots of ways to arrange shelves, hooks, rods, etc. to make it work for you, and they offer free planning services in store to help make sure everything fits perfectly when you go to install it. Just measure your closet (h,w,l) and they'll help you get a custom solution for a non-custom price.

I also like the different finishes the shelves, etc come in, so you can make it look as classic or utilitarian as you like. I promise I don't work for them- I just love it this much!

It'd be fun to paint your closet in a bright jewel tone. Emerald, amethyst, sapphire, etc. Make it a little jewel box. Get crazy and put in either a delicate mini "chandelier" or a really cool, modern light.

Good luck!
    loubelou thanked whitneypack
  • PRO
    Simply Closets & Cabinets
    9 år siden

Since this closet is so narrow, I would use a custom closet designer for help. Also painting it a contrasting color with the system you install would make the closet look really beautiful!

• loubelou
    Forfatter
    9 år siden

Simplyclosets thank you. Hopefully, I can do this without a closet designer.

• PRO
    Simply Closets & Cabinets
    9 år siden

Good luck! Post a picture when you are finished.

• loubelou thanked Pracheeti
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.