viviennesung

POLL: Win an iPad - pick your favourite new product from 100% Design

Vivienne Sung
9 år siden
sidst ændret:9 år siden
As you’ll know we’re currently exhibiting at the UK’s largest interior design show - 100% Design, London. In celebration of the show, we’re running a competition showcasing 5 great products designed by the emerging talents exhibiting at the show. At Houzz, we’re all about connecting professionals and creating new opportunities for people in the world of design, so it’s a win-win for everyone. Now we just need your help to figure out which product will take the gold star.

Vote in the poll, and leave a comment on why you love it and you’ll be entered into our draw to win an iPad Mini - so get going guys.

This competition closed at midnight on 26th September 2014. The winner will be notified by 3rd October 2014.
By registering your vote and adding a comment, you are agreeing to our competition terms and conditions: www.bit.ly/TermsandConditions100percentdesign
Lucy Turner - Green Spectrum Kidney Table
Loïc Bard - Capside Lamp
Korridor Designs - Pyramid Box
DailyLife Lab - Rainy Pot
Lozi Designs - White Chest of Drawers

(228) kommentarer

• Sean Rodwell
    9 år siden
    The green spectrum kidney table is a perfect example of using vintage inspiration to model a contemporary look and would suit todays vintage inspired contemporary home!
  • helenlawson1
    9 år siden
    I like the chest of drawers unusual shape
  • Isti'adzah Rohyati
    9 år siden
    I like the DailyLife Lab - Rainy Pot design. Because of the colour, I can imagine it will match with any room in my house. I can put this Rainy Pot on the outside, right beside my front window, as a 'welcome note' for the guests. Or I can put in my kitchen, to brighten up the kitchen room.
  • Michelle Bayliss
    9 år siden
    love the lamps.. I hate it when "main" lights are on.. lamps are much more subtle, and calming x
  • gee_sims
    9 år siden
    Pyramid boxes are great for all ages, for kids they create a fun way of storage as they are colourful and different with the pyramids on top. They also look sophisticated in a colour that would match your rooms colour theme as not just storage, as an object of design
  • ettiebo
    9 år siden
    voted for the table. interesting shape and beautiful colours.
  • DJ Bargh
    9 år siden
    Rainy Pot, such a simple but cheerful and bright idea
  • tiamay
    9 år siden
    Lozi Designs. The clean lines of the chest are very attractive.
  • Julie Levitt
    9 år siden
    I voted for the pyramid boxes. I just love the style. Perfect & funky for a child's room!
  • Jaye Stanley
    9 år siden
    Love the chest of drawers. It's a modern design but it would easily go with most bedrooms. The smaller compartment is ideal as I like to keep my socks in a little corner in one of my drawers.
    Although I do enjoy quirky designs, I think that simple is best for a bedroom and the fact that it stands off the floor is perfect as I can already imagine keeping my slippers underneath :) very good product overall
  • Gilli Cormode
    9 år siden
    I love the white chest of drawers. It has simple clean lines with a modern edge.
  • elleh76
    9 år siden
    The rainy pot is such a great idea, it has so much potential in different styles and back drops.... little quirky and fun...
  • Ruth Iliffe
    9 år siden
    Caddie lantern- simple lines:)
  • PRO
    Emma Painter Interiors
    9 år siden
    I love the Scandinavian feel of the chest of drawers: Clean lined beauty and fit for purpose - a winning combination.
  • Lee Drummond
    9 år siden
    rainy pot. great way to add colour and life to a small wall and easy to care for great design
  • neve0408
    9 år siden
    Daily life pot got my vote, its useful, cute and every home will have a space for that and could afford they're own little bit of design :)
  • v1j3
    9 år siden
    Capside Lamp - Very well designed piece, colourful with a twist - Love It!
  • Andrew Keane
    9 år siden
    Unique design and would look good on display.
  • Jon Nelmes
    9 år siden
    Great lines and colours on the table. Wouldn't have a clue where to put it though!
  • User
    9 år siden
    Lozi Designs - White Chest of Drawers as it looks great and is the one i would actually buy.
  • ificandream
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    got to be the rainy pot. i have killed so many plants this would at least give them a chance.
  • Aimee Frost
    9 år siden
    the rainy pots just adorable!
  • Minty W
    9 år siden
    Love the lamps, I always enjoy new ways of using lighting and I love the shape, only question is how can I get hold of one!
  • Natalie McQuire
    9 år siden
    Rainy pot - very unique!
  • mc054
    9 år siden
    The rainy pot makes me smile! I would love to have this in my kitchen!!
  • Pamela Darbyshire
    9 år siden
    Love the Capside lamp. So unusual.
  • gforce74
    9 år siden
    Rainy pot - cute and functional!
  • Alan Williams
    9 år siden
    Whit chest of draws, very Renée Macintosh
  • PRO
    grouparchitect
    9 år siden
    love the rainy pot
  • Jessica Geen
    9 år siden
    Voted for Loic Bard's Capside Lamp because it's simple yet intriguing.
  • stacyvdavies
    9 år siden
    Love the colours and simplicity of the table
  • sakuraamelie
    9 år siden
    Voted for the rainy pot because I think it would immediately make any room more cheerful.
  • Betty Regan
    9 år siden
    Voted - Lozi Designs - White Chest of Drawers - contemporary, slightly eclectic, simplicity of design, functional.
  • _shakeyjake_
    9 år siden
    Capside lamp! Love the bold colours and pale wood!
  • Liz Kamille
    9 år siden
    Love how quirky the pyramid box is.
    Gives a different edge to an otherwise normal box and the different colours still keep it fun and cheerful.

I want one! Or two, maybe 3...
  • Mehboob Hussain Sharif
    9 år siden
    I think this is a design which is made with difficulty & will tremendously beautiful in the night and I love it thx
  • Tom Flanagan
    9 år siden
    The competition is now over! Thanks everyone for voting for these fantastic products and a big thanks to the designers too - all winners have now been contacted.
  • mweg
    9 år siden
    Voted for the rainy pot - great design, fun, colourful and useful too
  • himynameisnikki
    9 år siden
    Love the curved edges on the drawers. They'd look great against a bright feature wall!!
  • moshimonster99
    9 år siden
    I love the rainy pot - quirky and fun. Every house should have one!
  • hadrahana
    7 år siden

stackable table you can sit on too

• PRO
    Kellaway Bathrooms
    7 år siden

Nice design

• jeanrader
    7 år siden

The simple design of the chest of drawers would allow it to look great in any room of the house. Love it

• M
    7 år siden
    Love it
  • eweelina
    7 år siden

Rainy Pot! So cute and practical!

• PRO
    Lumenata Lighting Design
    7 år siden

Thank You for your kind comments :)

• PRO
    Saddleworth Beds
    7 år siden

great design, fun, colourful and useful too

• PRO
    Wood4Floors
    7 år siden

Voted to "DailyLife Lab - Rainy Pot".. It's lovely!

• PRO
    Austin John Ltd
    7 år siden

Voted for the Capside Lamps! They are so original! I would love to put these in a kids room or a sleek white office to add a splash of colour and a different texture.

• PRO
    OFFICETWENTYFIVEARCHITECTS
    7 år siden

Voted for the table - perfect combination of greens

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.