buckleup2000

In which capital city is this house?

Luke Buckle
9 år siden
Can you tell where this house is located from just the design , landscaping and the setting?
Sydney
Melbourne
Brisbane
Perth
Adelaide
Darwin
Canberra
Hobart

(2) kommentarer

• macyjean
    9 år siden
    What an interesting question. When I first found Houzz it was predominantly US and I remember starting to notice some pics and thinking oh, that doesn't look like the US, it almost looks . . Australian? Ah, yes it is.
    The problem with this pic is I saw it recently so I'm not sure if I'm remembering something I read about it. Concentrating on the picture itself I'm thinking warm climate and sandstone....
    Luke Buckle thanked macyjean
  • PRO
    Aqua Vista Glass
    9 år siden
    We guess Brisbane!! However might be a spoiler alert as we had the pleasure of installing the glass pool fencing and balustrade at this stunning property. Check out all the pics on our page.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.