what type of flooring is this? is it granite? love the colour

TANDI HOMES
9 år siden
Garneau Residence · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    James Glover Home, Inc.
    9 år siden
    It's vien cut travertine from italy. When we got it it was hard to find but there are several stone suppliers that carry know. Ollien international in Anaheim has several different colors to select from.
    James
    TANDI HOMES thanked James Glover Home, Inc.
  • PRO
    James Glover Home, Inc.
    9 år siden
    The colors are light brown and cream, I can't remember the exact name, I'm in Italy at the Cersaie international Ceramic tile and bath show but I think that it's Capucanino. You can get it filed or unfile I prefer the unfile as it is more organic looking. Again you can get it in many different colors. If you go to Ollin international's website you should be able to see several different coloration of Vien cut travertine.
    Good luck
    James Glover
  • PRO
    James Glover Home, Inc.
    9 år siden
    I'll be back October 7 if you would like to talk. Office #949-492-7618 or cell 949-492-7618
  • PRO
    Euro Laguna Marble, Inc.
    9 år siden
    Gorgeous! Really unique look.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.