kimwexelman

What is the material used on the floor here??

kimwexelman
12 år siden
Is it a tile or actually wood?? If tile, would love to know the color and brand! Thanks so much!!
Southampton · Mere information

(9) kommentarer

• kimwexelman
    Forfatter
    12 år siden
    It's beautiful! Thanks for the quick response!
  • PRO
    Tina Konstas
    11 år siden
    Can you also share what color/wood type was used? Thank you!!
  • PRO
    FlooringMaster
    11 år siden
    BR111... Which collection, color and species? They are no longer in business.
  • deenagraber
    11 år siden
    Porcelanosa makes a wood looking porcelain tile. I am doing a bathroom using this picture as my inspiration and used Porcelanosa Alaska grey with the Carrera tile!
  • carolineandparker
    11 år siden
    I just saw this wood look porcelain tile, has anyone had experience with this? I love the look.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    11 år siden
    Prefinished wood flooring with an engineered base of Baltic birch or similar will have greater stability in humid environments like bathrooms. This floor would be easy to emulate with any number of stain brands. I would suggest looking for a plank flooring supplier like us and do a consult on your project to decided what species and width would work best for you. joel@eutree.com
  • msharrak
    10 år siden
    what is the flooring in this bath?
  • muffyvt
    6 år siden

could you pls tell me the countertop material and color? thx.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.