blessedhan

wall design

blessedhan
9 år siden
Hi,
Will you please tell me what stores carry similar gold moldings and designs so that I can view in person? Thanks
Bergen St · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Grand Renovation, Inc
    9 år siden
    Hello,
    All of these moldings were custom-made on site and then painted decoratively. The crowns are plaster, run in place, meaning wet plaster was formed by a movable knife mould, while the smaller inset pieces were cast and then attached. The ceiling medallion was made from approximately 60 separate pieces. Every detail was original to the house, but had to removed because the floor plan was changed to accommodate an elevator. The plaster artisan made moulds of all of the elements before they were removed so that they could be replicated. After the walls were painted, the decorative painter accented the plasterwork that you see in the picture.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.