hillary_kokes

What is the wall made out of?

Hillary Kokes
9 år siden
Is this dry stack or a mason wall built on cinder blocks? What is the name and color of the stone? Thanks!
Gamble Garden Spring Tour 2014: Hamilton · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Jolee Horne Landscape Design
    9 år siden
    It is neither, actually. The walls were supported temporarily with plywood on the inside; the exterior was built against it, then the ply was removed and the entire thing filled with left over cement and rock debris from the site, reducing haul-off and dump fees. The stone is meant to be dry stacked, but I decided to do it this way to reduce costs. It is called Bear Creek.
  • Tina Buell (Z9b)
    9 år siden

Can you give me more information about the stone so I can locate it through google search? Is Bear Creek the manufacturer?

• PRO
    Jolee Horne Landscape Design
    8 år siden

Bear Creek is a natural stone. It can be purchased through Peninsula Building Materials in Sunnyvale, California

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.