natashawall

can you provide me the contact info to purchase these cabinets?

natashawall
9 år siden
hi there... i really like these cabinets and my husband and are are looking for cabinetry for our home in colorado. can you help us with that?
Mediterranean Elegance · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    cdk Kitchens & Baths, Inc.
    9 år siden
    Hello. Many custom cabinet lines would be suitable for such a project. Typically, I use a combination of custom cabinets, components from various architectural wood companies (turnings, moldings, etc.) and a top-knotch installer/woodworker to facilitate this intricate of a design. All pieces sourced through architectural wood companies are sent to the custom cabinet company to be finished with the cabinetry to insure all cabinets and moldings have a perfectly matched finish. Although the picture credits the doors being milled on site, this wouldn't be necessary as long as the cabinet company offered the ideal door style(s).
  • PRO
    AVID Associates LLC
    9 år siden
    Hi Natasha,
    We design all of the cabinets on our projects, including other interior architectural details like fireplace, ceilings, etc. We could either use a local source here in Dallas that we are accustomed to working with or a source in Colorado that is reputable. We would provide all of the drawings and work up a design with you. Please contact us at info@avidssoc.com if you are interested. Thank you!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.