lynn85

What color granite counter top for this kitchen?

lynn85
9 år siden
What granite counter top would you recommend for this small kitchen? The floor tiles were installed 3 years ago, and we're not looking to replace the cabinets. We're only replacing the counter tops (and maybe the hardware on the cabinets). I just want to make sure we choose granite that complements the current setup.

Please link to an example/place to buy, if possible. Thanks so much in advance!!!

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    cdk Kitchens & Baths, Inc.
    9 år siden
    Are you replacing the backsplash as well? I share a showroom with Reflections in Stone who can help you with selecting a new countertop (and offers tile for backslashes as well). They have a wide variety of materials to see in the showroom and also will guide you on where to see additional varieties through their suppliers. www.refelctionsinstonedenver.com or stop by 6101 East Evans, Denver 80222.
    lynn85 thanked cdk Kitchens & Baths, Inc.
  • acm
    9 år siden
    It would be nice to breaks up the onslaught of pale tones with some color and/or action. I'd look at, say, Gris Perla granite (goes by several names, available at Lowes and others). Granites vary so much, you'll have to see what's available locally. Anyway, something that's primarily white and grey (or even mostly grey), with some flecks and movement...

Alexandria Timeless Kitchen Addition · Mere information

Kitchen · Mere information

North Vancouver · Mere information

Traditional Kitchen · Mere information
    lynn85 thanked acm
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.