karenhorn

How have you fixed the water feature to the two depths of wall?

karenhorn
11 år siden
I love all of your garden designs ....amazing. I am trying to recreate this wall with depths, hieghts raised beds etc...are they just breeze block rendered walls? Many thanks xx
Contemporary Garden · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    C.O.S Design
    11 år siden
    Thanks for the positive feedback. The water feature is almost part of the wall being made of custom shaped aluminium clad in tiles giving you the option to bolt it to the walls behind. The walls are constructed using concrete blocks and then core filling them with concrete for strength and to stop them cracking.
  • karenhorn
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thanks x
  • PRO
    Scenic Landscape and Design
    10 år siden
    Love your designs - they make me feel so inept! :) Is there much splash over with this fountain? How much sound does the fountain deliver?
  • PRO
    C.O.S Design
    10 år siden
    Thanks, there's not much splash but it does make quite a bit of noise. Some people cant handle the sound of running water, makes them want to go to the toilet, i believe this is one of them kind of features. haha. Sets some people off. It's not that loud though......
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.