jmessina

Too much black?

jmessina
9 år siden
I'm renovating my kitchen and I'm installing a very light kitchen (buttercream) cabinet with a leathered black granite counter top. My thought was to install a black granite farmhouse sink with a black kitchen faucet? Too much black? Or, should I break up the black with a different color sink or faucet? The kitchen will have a rustic feel once complete.

(5) kommentarer

• feeny
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    If you are seeking a rustic, farmhouse look I would skip the black sink and faucet. Keep it classic. The all black combo actually sounds striking, but more modern and maybe a bit formal for the rest of your kitchen design?
  • User
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    Have you considered a copper sink?
    http://www.houzz.com/photos/copper-sink-in-kitchen-/p/16
    Chestnut Street Kitchen · Mere information
  • feeny
    9 år siden
    The important thing is to have a coherent design plan where some colors and materials harmonize with or repeat others. What appliance material will you be using? What hardware? Lighting? Flooring? Knowing the whole plan will help determine what kind of sink and faucet might harmonize best.
  • PRO
    IDESIGN - Interiors by Kristin
    9 år siden
    I don't think a black sink would be too much black. You could however, match your faucet material to the material you will use for cabinetry hardware to tie it all together.
  • PRO
    Shoa Gallery
    9 år siden
    Black tends to be modern. Also shows all water stains. Difficult to keep clean.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.