aaxel4

Love the bathroom!

aaxel4
9 år siden
I want to order a bathroom vanity online however I'm leary. Is this from the kitchen bath collection? Were you happy with the quality as it's a really good price. By the way love the bathoom!! Thank you.
44th Street · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    LRIDesign
    9 år siden
    Sorry this is a late reply. Yes it is kit and bath collection. I am happy with it. There is some slight cracking of the paint on the shaker drawer fronts where the paint was applied heavily, but not to noticeable. The sink is good as well as the countertop. The faucet they sent with it was terrible.
    aaxel4 thanked LRIDesign
  • PRO
    Quality Bath
    9 år siden
    Hi aaxel4 No need to be apprehensive about getting a bathroom vanity online when it's from a good source :) We have some carrara vanities that you might like and you can also browse our site for satisfied customer testimonials.
    Design Element London Double Sink Vanity Set · Mere information
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.