loriskea

Need help updating my 11 year old kitchen

loriskea
9 år siden
I am planning on selling my house but looking for inexpensive ways to update my kitchen that pleases the sellers. Please help. thanks

(12) kommentarer

• decoenthusiaste
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    These pix are inadequate, but it looks to be a nice property. You might get better photos is you wait until dusk and turn on all the lights before taking pix. Everything just looks dark in these shots. Comment here and use the "Add a photo" button to post in batches until you've shown us everything - appliances, decor, etc. It may only take cleaning, clearing the counters and simplifying.
  • apple_pie_order
    9 år siden
    Love to see more. Take Decoenthusiaste's advice on taking new photos. You might need to use a flash, too. Try to take a photo of each wall.
  • PRO
    Cynthia Taylor-Luce
    9 år siden
    I agree that the only problem here seems to be with photography. Since the kitchen is a very important room, I would call on a professional photographer who can do it justice. It would be an investment that would surely pay off in the end. If you are in the Toronto area I can make a recommendation.
  • PRO
    Peridot Home Improvements LLC
    9 år siden
    I don't know where you are located, but in New Jersey, you wouldn't have to do a thing except take a better picture as recommended above.
  • Darzy
    9 år siden
    If someone wants a beautiful, traditional kitchen they will love it as is. Just keep the all the lights on when a buyer comes through.
  • avnetd1
    9 år siden
    Can barely see anything from these photos, but what I can see seems like a kitchen that buyers would like.
  • PRO
    Creative Visual Concepts, Kevin Strader
    9 år siden
    Looks like a very nice kitchen. If it's too dark put some brighter bulbs in the fixtures and make sure any clutter is removed so it looks open and clean.
  • decoenthusiaste
    9 år siden
    Some of the darkness might be alleviated using LED under cabinet strips to light the counter tops. That would add some wow factor and be a good selling point too.
  • PRO
    flair lighting
    9 år siden
    change the pulls to silver, and update the pendant lighting over the island. remove the clock. paint the hood area a lighter color for some pop and an instant update.
  • PRO
    LM Building Design
    9 år siden
    I would touch the kitchen, leave everything the way it is, specially cabinets and countertops. Like Flair lighting said, just change some accents and the light has to go.
  • marilynellis
    9 år siden
    It's gorgeous. What is outdated about it?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.