margaretschroder

Joining corian to a wooden breakfast bar

margaretschroder
9 år siden
We have a tiny galley kitchen and have left the entrance open.
On one side we have an electric hob and then a run of worktops which ends in a rounded breakfast bar. This will be seen in the lounge. I am not keen to see corian in the lving room as I want a soft look. We are having cream units and wooden floors. Any ideas

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Steve Morrow Kitchens
    9 år siden
    I fitted this one in Enfield for a designer who lives up north. I thought it looked really nice. Was quatz with oak breakfast bar rather than corian but same principle.
  • margaretschroder
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thanks for a prompt reply. Yes that looks good will consider something similar.
  • minesh_bhatti
    6 år siden
    Hi Steve, I'm replying to an old post. but how does the fitting of the circular wooden worktop combine with Quartz? I'm thinking of something similar, but not sure in what order? any advice would be appreciated. pic of design is attached. thanks
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.