sara_evans2712511

What colour should I paint my windows?

Sara
9 år siden
We're currently having a light roughcast render on the house (see image) and looking to paint the windows very soon. I have French grey or dark grey colours in mind but can't decide! I'm trying to keep a cottage/country feel. Any suggestions welcome ☺️

(7) kommentarer

• Denisr Robson
    9 år siden
    Farrow & Ball mouse's Back, it a lovely cottage colour
  • PRO
    Humphrey Munson
    9 år siden
    We love Farrow & Ball down pipe for a lovely dark grey, it's a classic. Alternatively, for something a little softer try Manor House Grey, that always looks amazing.
  • PRO
    Russell Taylor Architects
    9 år siden
    ... Following from above: as a more playful alternative you could try a sage green such as this Papers&Paints S7005-G20Y in oil eggshell.
    The people at P&P are extremely knowledgeable and they will be able to recommend the most suitable finish ( http://www.papers-paints.co.uk/)
  • PRO
    Prodec London ltd
    9 år siden
    In regard to the farrow and ball paints not being oil based, if you go to any good decorators merchants and tell them the colour they will be able to have it knocked up in an oil based paint I know they can normally do it in all johnstones finishes
  • Sara
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Great advice, thank you all!
  • stevebrown1939
    8 år siden
    Or check out Chartwell green....
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.