palintah01

Dining Bay Area

palintah01
9 år siden
Hello!
So I am trying to add some life into this part of my home! I am looking to purchase some blind and more decor but not sure where to start! If anyone has any ideas to spice up this section of my home please comment! Thank you!

(8) kommentarer

• sunnydrew
    9 år siden
    If you have a decent view, use blinds or shades that can drop open from the top as well as pull up from the bottom.
  • leelee
    9 år siden
    The furniture isn't right for this room. I'd like to see the table base with a wood top and different chairs--48" round from ebay below. Could base be shortened to chair height?

New Roman shades with color/design would be fantastic.

tlparks is right about the light fixture.
  • leelee
    9 år siden
    Slipcovered chairs.
  • PRO
    LM Building Design
    9 år siden
    I would use an standard height dining set, with simple lines (no metal ornaments as shown). Like someone show on picture, the white fabric chair will look great. Change the lamp for a single bulb lamp ( even the simple ones from Ikea will look great) and personally I wouldn't install any blinders, light is life.
  • groveraxle
    9 år siden
    This is a great space that needs a table with more visual weight and a larger lower chandelier.
  • groveraxle
    9 år siden
    And try opening the window shades.
  • Maureen
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    Set's proportion is too small for the space, but I think you could keep your table and save some money by only purchasing larger chairs -which will fill your space better. A larger, lower chandlier will also make a big difference and a great centrepiece. You could add a rug and if you want to spend the money, roman blinds would be nicer, but your present shades may just have to pulled up to make a difference (if you can for privacy sake).
    Tuscan Style Builder Home Staging · Mere information
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.