what color are the walls and brand please also how did you paint cabin

strdex
9 år siden
Paint and Glaze Oak Kitchen Cabinets · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Home ReNewal Painting & Cabinet Refinshing
    9 år siden
    I did paint the cabinets, I swear I go through so many off-whites but generally they contain a bit of gold, umber and very little more. You have to kind of look at the nuances in them and the colors which will remain. Some folks will object to a hint of green and others will object to a leaning towards the reds. I only inject my opinion about the colors when I can suggest a small change usually. A color is like a nail, it holds things together. I generally ask them Not to make a snap decision but pick up the sample colors which seem to speak to them and once they find one they like paint on a piece of white paper and tape it up in the various places where light is strong or more dim and live with it a minute before I come to take off the cabinet doors. Often, I will take the samples and colorants on hand and help blend a special color just for them. The island I recall was Homestead Brown plus some black, it was not on the chart.
    strdex thanked Home ReNewal Painting & Cabinet Refinshing
  • PRO
    Home ReNewal Painting & Cabinet Refinshing
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    If you can't find a color you like because it is too light or too dark, simply have it made as a sample color at 125 to 200% for darker, or a 75% or 50%, etc. for a lighter version.
    strdex thanked Home ReNewal Painting & Cabinet Refinshing
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.