holly65584

Would love advice on paint trim colors

holly65584
9 år siden
1970's Florida ranch, yellow with green shutters and white trim. I can't paint the house right now, but would like ideas on the pastel green shutters and white trim. Should shutters be white to match trim or can I go with something more dramatic like natural wood or brown? There is natural color fencing and the white PVC fence to the right will be replaced with natural. The only shutters are on the front so I can put some money there -- thinking of natural wood, possibly something reclaimed, etc. Any thoughts on how to tone down the HUGE looking white garage door?

(7) kommentarer

• Darzy
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    Here is a photo yellow house with "sage" green shutters. But, I'd also paint the architectural feature of the "molding" surrounding the garage as well. Make the molding a feature!
    Coastal Living Residence · Mere information
    holly65584 thanked Darzy
  • Irene Morresey
    9 år siden
    Great idea
    holly65584 thanked Irene Morresey
  • Irene Morresey
    9 år siden
    More ideas
    holly65584 thanked Irene Morresey
  • bgfuqua
    9 år siden
    paint the garage door the yellow of house body.
    holly65584 thanked bgfuqua
  • PRO
    MZK Home Improvement & Roofing
    9 år siden
    Paint the front door the same shade as the shutters. Give the house a bit more color pop. Agree that the molding should be emphasized with color. Many interesting possibilities :-)
    holly65584 thanked MZK Home Improvement & Roofing
  • Tamy
    9 år siden
    Here are some colours that might help out
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.