ec0617

Location of pulls

ec0617
9 år siden
What do you recommend for placement of cabinet pulls like the ones in your design?
Kitchen · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Indicia Interior Design
    9 år siden
    Thank you for your question. For this project we placed the hardware on the top drawer at it's center point. Then for the lower drawers we used this dimension for the distance down from the top of the drawer face. Working on a project that would benefit from the expertise of an interior designer? Indicia is a full service interior design firm specializing in residential design projects of all sizes, to learn more about working together give us a call at 651-204-6481.
  • ec0617
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thank you. Do you keep all cabinet door pulls same distance from bottom on all, including lazy susan cabinet, which is directly next to drawer? I could not tell in your photos. In this case the vertical pull for lazy susan cabinet would start approximately 1 1/2 inches from top of cabinet door, while drawer next to it would be 3 inches from top of drawer (since it is a 6 inch drawer and pull is centered).
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.