allan_hume

Need Curtain advice

I have victorian house with large bay window in the lounge. I'm having Silk curtains made for this and was asked if I'd like voile/netting either hanging or as a roller blind behind the silk drape.

Any preference as I just wanted them to look nice and vintage. We have a steady flow of people walking by the window but that doesn't really bother me.

Advice please

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Gina Moore
    9 år siden
    If you want it to look vintage, I wouldn't go for sheer rollers as they're contemporary looking. If you're not so bothered about privacy, and don't want to feel hemmed in, but feel you should have something, how about half panels for the lower part of the window? Sheer linen looks great made into flat panels with a slot at the top for a narrow net rod, and a batten sewn into hem to add weight. But you'll still have a bit of a view out of the top half of the window.
    Ginger Upholsteries thanked Gina Moore
  • PRO
    RJ Reynolds Design
    8 år siden

Printed Blinds of all types from Roll Printed Blinds to Venetian Blinds styled by your selves .

RJReynoldsdesign.co.uk

• Russell Reynolds
    7 år siden
    Allan ,
    We can print large Roller Blinds or Roman Blinds to suit your design ideas .
    We can also print curtains if you supply me with some design information you would like .
    rjrd.prints@btinternet.com www.rjreynoldsdesign.co.uk
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.