edubya

Have you added a Houzz Badge to your website?

Emily H
11 år siden
sidst ændret:8 år siden

Adding a Houzz badge to your website is a huge boost to your professional credibility.
The buttons and badges page ( http://www.houzz.com/buttonsAndBadges ) has a variety of badges and widgets available to you.
Have you added a badge yet?

Yes - I have a badge!
No - I want to but I haven't yet.
No - I'm not interested.

(98) kommentarer

• PRO
    Showcase Kitchens
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    Wish I did, Kevin. There are lots of templates; I've had past success with Go Daddy. Good luck.
  • kerrinahas
    10 år siden
    I've added the badge to my homepage but I don't think it's registered because I am still see "Add a badge to your homepage" under my profile tips.
  • PRO
    Showcase Kitchens
    10 år siden
    Nahas, Email Jake in customer service: jake@houzz.com. He is very helpful
  • PRO
    Julia & Elizabeth
    10 år siden
    I took the Houzz badge off and saw a drop in orders from Houzz. It's back on the site!
  • abusobhi
    10 år siden
    Could you please help me in skitching this house, since yoy are great in designing wing houses
  • PRO
    Spazio Closet & Custom Cabinetry
    10 år siden
    I already have the houzz badge on my web, but not in our homepage. The homepage is our intro where you only see our image with the option Enter/Entrar, and I couldn't get my profile complete because houzz don't recognize, I hope houzz can make exceptions for pages like mine
  • PRO
    California Closets
    10 år siden
    I agree. As a franchise, we have no control over our homepage. I have the badge and link on our sub domain but we get no love from houzz for that.
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Maybe if we ask to houzz another way to complete the profile in our case
  • PRO
    California Closets
    10 år siden
    I have batted around a few ideas with them but it hasn't gotten anywhere. The tech they use pings homepages. If it isn't on the homepage, it doesn't register. My corp office hasn't budged either about adding it to the national site. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.
  • PRO
    R J Hoppe Inc
    10 år siden
    I don't have an official web site but I do have a web hosting site that Houzz probably considers compitition. I have placed a Houzz badge on my email signiture but have nor received credit :(
  • PRO
    HH Furr Architecture & Development
    10 år siden
    Added the badge but no credit for it yet.
  • Emily H
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Badges take about 24 hours to update to your profile, so if you don't see credit for it by this time tomorrow, let us know!

@RJ Unfortunately, the badge needs to be on a website to register to your profile, though we do see a lot of people putting badges in email signatures to help direct clients to their profile.
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Hi Emily, how can I get more credit without the badge?
  • PRO
    Florida Direct Appliance
    10 år siden
    I added the Badge, but I'm also Integrating Houzz in other ways.. Check out this Product Page! I have had tons of Customers say how much they love this look, they have also asked about Houzz Because of this http://floridadirectappliance.com/product/cva2662-miele-built-in-nespresso-coffee-system-cva-2662/

I LOVE HOUZZ!
  • Emily H
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Cool! Did you know we also have an "add to houzz" button you can place on individual product pages, similar to how you would place a Facebook like button? When those are on your product pages, the counter displays not only the adds from your page, but the adds that take place from your profile on Houzz, so the numbers can be pretty impressive.
  • PRO
    Florida Direct Appliance
    10 år siden
    No.. I didn't know that!! Where is that code? Thanks Ill def add that right away. My goal is to have the Appliance website most Intertwined with Houzz.
  • Emily H
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    The code for that is right on the buttons and badges page. Look under "Houzz Button" If you put it up, let us know. I'd love to see the implementation.
  • PRO
    The Classy Home
    10 år siden
    we add houzz on main banner at www.theclassyhome.com
  • PRO
    VizX Design Studios, LLC
    10 år siden
    We added it to our home page www.vizxdesign.com and now we are also adding it to our print material and our youtube videos. Houzz has become a standard in our business.
  • PRO
    Anita Roll Murals
    10 år siden
    Yes I have a badge on my homepage and news page at www.anitaroll.com/news
  • PRO
    Rachel Greathouse
    10 år siden
    Yes sure have:) www.rachelgreathousedesign.com
  • PRO
    Adrian Ramsay Design House
    10 år siden
    sure do Houzz rocks!!
    Emily H thanked Adrian Ramsay Design House
  • PRO
    Door Factory by Braga
    10 år siden
    We did it!!! ---- www.evaa.co
    Emily H thanked Door Factory by Braga
  • PRO
    Shakuff
    10 år siden
    definitely did
  • PRO
    Riddle Construction & Design
    10 år siden
    yes about 3 months ago
  • PRO
    AJP Properties
    10 år siden
    Yes we did right away. Been over a year and it's become an essential part of our site!
  • PRO
    Adrian Ramsay Design House
    10 år siden
    i have the houzz badge, question is how can i increase its size ?
  • PRO
    { 9 } The Gallery
    10 år siden
    yes!
  • PRO
    Lauren Elyse Art
    10 år siden
    With my website - Squarespace - they haven't integrated Houzz as a social badge yet so I'm unable to link it in a clean way with the rest of my template unfortunately :/ I'd like to have one if it doesn't fight with the pared down style of my site.
  • PRO
    Dekko Concrete
    10 år siden
    Yes, just added the Houzz badge and have seen an increase in our directory rankings already!
  • PRO
    Decorative Dishes
    10 år siden
    I have a badge on the home page and also a small badge on each of my product pages to add an item to Houzz similar to the pin it button for Pinterest. Adds the dish to an ideabook. I think it is very neat!
  • PRO
    BEGUM finest Silk and Muslin
    10 år siden
    we have too
    www.begumsilk.com
  • PRO
    Lathrem Homebuilders, LLC
    10 år siden
    We were finally able to add the badge! Thanks for the heads up on the re-direct, I will have to look into this.
  • PRO
    The Classy Home
    10 år siden
    http://www.theclassyhome.com we have big banner for this great site
  • PRO
    Thomas Decks, LLC
    10 år siden
    Had a building supply company out of Missouri call to ask me about Massaranduba and Tigerwood, after clicking on our Houzz ideabook we have posted on our home page......guided her to the rest of our page where she read our review of Advantage Lumber, where WE bought the hardwood lumber. Nice chain reaction there......2 pros viewed at once.
  • PRO
    Door Factory by Braga
    10 år siden
    We have the badge on our site -- www.evaa.co CHECK IT OUT!
  • PRO
    It's a Beautiful World!
    10 år siden
    We added the badge long time ago. Here is our website. Enjoy!
    Raisa
    http://www.itsabeautifulworld.biz
  • PRO
    simpleFLOORS Seattle
    10 år siden
    Yes, we were happy to add it to our website earlier in the year. We believe it does add another layer of trust with our potential clients.
    http://www.simplefloors.com/
  • PRO
    Norwood Architects
    10 år siden
    Yes, have used the reviews guide. Good resource for our website.
  • PRO
    Vincent Longo Custom Builders
    10 år siden
    Yes, we use it as much as possible! Terrific...
  • PRO
    Design With Distinction, LLC
    10 år siden
    Yes! Check out the Houzz badge on our website - www.designwithdistinction.com
  • PRO
    Rove Concepts
    10 år siden
    Yes, we have recently added the Houzz badge to our website - www.roveconcepts.com Very excited to see how our customers respond to our Houzz account.
  • PRO
    Atlas Custom Cabinets Ltd
    9 år siden
    Of course!
  • PRO
    Geeks of Technology
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    we have added ours at http://GeeksFL.com/. Check it out!
  • PRO
    Comfort Works Custom Slipcovers
    9 år siden

Hey Geeks of Technology!

Just a quick question that I think some people here might be interested to know as well -- was wondering how you customized your Houzz badge?

I thought the link was sufficient, but I haven't received credit for it and when I emailed Houzz support, their reply was:

"Since you are not receiving credit with just the link in your source code, we recommend adding the badge code exactly as it is from our buttons and badges page to your homepage to ensure that you receive badge credit."

I'm not exactly sure how to feel about this when I'm asking for a solution to my problem, so I thought I ask the general public instead for their greater insight.

Any help out there would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Chuck | Client Service Dude @ Comfort Works

• PRO
    User
    8 år siden

is there a way to authenticate the houzz badge on my site so that my progress percentage takes it into account?

• PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    8 år siden

We are so happy with Houzz that we have the Badge / Icon in 3 places on our land page ( @ 123remodeling.com).

• PRO
    Kayylö
    8 år siden

I am new to Houzz and so happy to have my first Badge today!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.