angelamjennings

What color should I paint the porch bench?

angelamjennings
11 år siden
I want to paint the bench on my side porch. The house is white with black shutters and red doors. Repainting doors a brighter red-BM Heritage Red. What color should I paint the bench? I was thinking a yellow.

(11) kommentarer

• angelamjennings
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    thanks for your comment. You can't tell by looking at the picture but the walkway actually goes in front of the holly and it is not taking up any walk space. The angle makes the holly seem more invasive than it is in reality. There aren't evergreens to the right-that is coleus and sweet potato vine in a planter where the walkway makes a turn up the stairs.
  • PRO
    ct design studio
    11 år siden
    Eggplant, it compliments red and the greens of the foliage.
  • Debbie
    11 år siden
    I love a "Hello Neighbor" porch! ;o)
  • PRO
    Davin Interiors
    11 år siden
    I can see a pretty shade of yellow, medium blues or black. Love the idea of a few colorful toss pillows (maybe made of sunbrella fabric?) on the bench as well as a couple of pots of flowers. Good luck!
  • Manon Floreat
    11 år siden
    I like the idea of a black bench and the addition of colorful pillows as mentioned by Davin. These pinwheels would compliment all of your plantings and are fun to boot. If you're inclined, an outdoor rug under the bench would be a nice touch as well.
  • angelamjennings
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    I love all of your ideas but now am rethinking my whole color scheme! I just added a new picture and would love to hear your input. thanks!
  • Debbie
    11 år siden
    LOVE the pillows!!
  • susancullis
    9 år siden
    Hi Angela, I think your home's front porch area is gorgeous just the way it is! What colour did you end up with and can you post a photo?
  • julieharrison
    9 år siden
    Black
  • Robin Johnson
    7 år siden

I would say black! Not sure what color it is now but looks black & looks adorable!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.