designerbyday
9 år siden
Could you please tell me the color of the painted cabinets? Thank you
Sweeping Curved Island · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Brunarhans
    9 år siden
    The cabinets are elegant Benjamin Moore Bone White. I've attached a photo with a better perspective on this island which is 15' long curved to a 14' radius. The countertop is 2.5 inch thick wood and white subway tile with a Wolf 36 inch range top, undermount stainless sink, a Fisher Paykel 2 dish drawer dishwasher, and a Viking lighted hood. This view shows the two dowel plate rack cabinets and a large cutout for a 40 inch SONY Bravia. From the attached picture you can see the AGA 4 oven cast iron range cooker in color cream with white subway tile backsplash that matches the island. Above this kitchen on the second floor is a curved balcony. Brunarhans also did the mahogany butler's pantry with farmer's sink, painted fireplace cabinets, white oak laundry, her master bath, her cherry master closet, his master bath, and his cherry master closet.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.