jodevine

twin beds or queen in second guest bedroom

jodevine
11 år siden
Soon to move into our retirement home away from all the family and friends. We have a extremely comfortable futon (queen) in one guest room and debating on whether to get another queen bed or twin beds for 2nd guest room.

(10) kommentarer

• PRO
    Vikrant Sharma Homez
    11 år siden
    Hi Jo , how are you , tell me who all will live here ? and the expected guests , so I can assist you better .
  • Maggie Geiger
    11 år siden
    That depends on who you expect to be visiting. Since you already have a queen bed available to guests, my first instinct is to get two twin beds for the second room. You can always push them together and fill in the gap with foam or a rolled up blanket if you need a larger bed.
  • jodevine
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Just my husband and me. Guests will range from married couples to some of my gf's looking to get away for a long weekend. And various grandkids along the way. We live in the Golden Isles so I hope to create a somewhat beachy effedt in this one particular room. Has a white shelf around the entire room about 1/4 down from ceiling and the room is approx 12 & 14'.
  • elcieg
    11 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}11 år siden
    Twin beds are more flexible and look great for a change.
    Beach Condo Renovation · Mere information
  • PRO
    Vikrant Sharma Homez
    11 år siden
    I'd suggest go for double beds rather than a queen or twin, B/c when your grand kids will come they might fall of the twin bed during sleep when they roll ;lol ; plus they will take more space as twin beds will require space to move around on both sides and your room size is 12x14 so why waste space .
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 år siden
    I agree with twin beds since you have a queen in the other guest room already.

Northway · Mere information
  • PRO
    Vikrant Sharma Homez
    11 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}11 år siden
    I loved your idea , a multi dimensional And Versatile Bed !
  • PRO
    Davin Interiors
    11 år siden
    Jo - Would go with the twin beds as well, lots of flexibility for grandkids, girlfriends, etc.
  • jodevine
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thanks everyone. I agree, given the different groups that will be visiting I think twin beds are rhe way to go. And I love Scott's idea of moving the beds together for those who want to cuddle that creates a king from twins. This is my first post to Houzz and I am loving it.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.