kushnir

Need help picking wall oven

kushnir
11 år siden
Should I go with microwave and wall oven as separate units or one unit microwave/convection and wall oven

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Dytecture
    11 år siden
    Depending on your situation, if space is an issue, then microwave / wall oven unit would be ideal.
  • PRO
    K.W.A Appliances
    11 år siden
    Going with two seperate will afford you the ability to remove and repair one, if ever needed, and the trim kits that are currently being used nets you the same look and sometimes at a better price.
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    11 år siden
    Typcially the microwave breaks down first and if they are one unit, you have to replace both. We always recommend going with two separate units. That also helps you get what you want in each unit and not be stuck with whatever the manufacturer pairs together.
  • kushnir
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thank you for the inputs. I never thought of when one of the units break down. I am glad I asked!! Thanks again!
  • kushnir
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    One more thing. What would you recommend as the unit over the wall oven - just a microwave or a microwave / convection oven.
  • PRO
    K.W.A Appliances
    11 år siden
    If you use your microwave to make meals then the convection feature will be beneficial. If you use your microwave to heat up left overs and make popcorn you are probably better off with a regular microwave.
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    11 år siden
    It really depends upon how you cook. As KWA says, if it is used little, then we recommend the homeowner purchase the least expensive unit that has a kit to build it in over the oven. If you have a need for the convection feature, then get that. Unless you just have some unusual need, we don't recommend paying $1200+ for a convection/microwave combo. Most people just don't use them enough to justify.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.