nrb263

Need help with hall bath re-design

nrb263
11 år siden
We are currently in the process of remodeling the guest bath and I need input on the layout. I have attached a photo of the current layout and some proposed ideas. What would be best for re-sale value? Any other suggested layouts would also be appreciated. Thanks!

(12) kommentarer

• nrb263
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Layout options
  • PRO
    Macral Design Corp.
    11 år siden
    If you looking for vanities for your new guest bathroom I would like suggest you more than 100 diferents models of bathroom vanities.
    Please see my houzz profile:
    http://www.houzz.com/pro/macraldesign/macral-design-corp
  • bdennison
    11 år siden
    I agree, option 3. If you make it to comfortable, the guests won't leave. LOL Plus everybody needs extra closet space
  • PRO
    Rehder Construction, Inc.
    11 år siden
    nrb263,

Option 2 follows the rule that efficient kitchens and bathrooms remodels are best for resale. Kitchen and bathroom remodels continue to yield the greatest return on investment. By focusing on the bathroom versus the larger guest bedroom closet space you will adhere to this rule of thumb. For reference, please visit http://www.nahb.com/news_details.aspx?newsID=15282.

Best wishes on your project,

Steve Rehder
  • PRO
    LM Designers
    11 år siden
    I like option 3 the best. That is plenty of room for a guest bath and most people want more storage and bigger closets. This room might be used as a bedroom for future owners and the closet room will be appreciated.
  • PRO
    McCabe By Design LLC
    11 år siden
    I like option 3 but would recommend only one sink and on the far left a tall lien cabinet for towels, toilet paper and guest toiletry bags.
  • PRO
    User
    11 år siden
    Number 3 without the tub just a nice big shower.
  • Bernie
    11 år siden
    I like you existing layout the best. It allows up to 3 people to use it at the same time. The shower in option 2 is not realistic in size, and 3 is cramped and boring. Use your money to upgrade finishes not move plumbing and walls.
  • Leigh Durand
    11 år siden
    Option 3, with shower instead of tub and only one sink.
  • PRO
    Ace Space Design
    8 år siden

Futuristic design (City Square Residences Condo) · Mere information

• PRO
    Linda Mayo
    8 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 år siden

I like option 3 as well but where is your linen closet for the guest bathroom? If that is lacking I would suggest taking a couple 18-24" out of the enlarged closet to make room for linens.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.