emhutch

What would your dream home include (if money was no object)?

Emily Hutchinson
9 år siden
sidst ændret:8 år siden

While fitting out your home with a bowling alley or luxurious swimming pool may not be a possibility for your home, if you woke up this morning to see you had hit the jackpot, what luxurious space would you add to your house?
Is there a space you have been dreaming of that's not in this list? Share it with us in the comments section.

Modern Life · Mere information

(28) kommentarer

• PRO
    Olivia Kwarda Tuivaga
    9 år siden
    ALL of them!
  • audreywills
    9 år siden
    An indoor basketball court for my hubby and son!
  • Sasha G.
    9 år siden
    A massive kitchen, a fireplace, a garden and backyard, a large outdoor kitchen...AND all of the above!
  • olldroo
    9 år siden
    Definitely the pool ............... with a cabana boy!!
  • myperfectadvice
    9 år siden
    A POOL!
  • Melbourne44 Melbourne44Musk
    9 år siden
    Small outside resting room with view of something beautiful, built in bed and very few objects. No technology including phones. Shades of white with very clever lighting.
  • susan_66
    9 år siden
    While I voted for swimming pool, in reality I'd probably choose a library first . . .
  • Minuet Stephens
    9 år siden
    A huge deck out the back, and steps leading up to a smaller piece on the roof (stunning views from the roof, great views lower down)
  • Tom Flanagan
    9 år siden
    Roof-terrace! And if there's a bar and pool too, I wouldn't complain...
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    9 år siden
    An indoor pool like the one I saw at Hearst Castle when I was little.
  • omagnes
    9 år siden
    I voted for the craft room, but I actually mean a sewing/laundry/ironing room. What a pleasure it must be to have a place for everything and to be able to just close the door in the middle of a project or chore when something else is calling for attention. I love polls, it is almost like someone cares about my opinion;-))
  • risastacy
    9 år siden
    An indoor heated pool so I could swim year-round!
  • Heather Gale
    8 år siden
    Definitely the wine cellar, with a cheese room. Large enough to sit in and have small intimate wine and cheese nights. Picturing a stone lined room with heavy timbers, and a rustic setting with a place to sit and sample time improved, home constructed wares ! My sons would probably have a whiskey still installed, and my daughters would be experimenting with home crafted cheeses and sourdough breads.......dreaming right now.
  • thinkoutsidethebox
    8 år siden

A library--would love a huge library with lots of bookshelves and comfortable furniture for curling up with a good book.

• PRO
    elsker design
    8 år siden
    I can't be greedy; I have a pool so my vote goes for the wine cellar... Oh, a fully stocked one too please! Haha..
  • karencopland
    8 år siden
    A house with a small interior 3 bedrooms, no office, open kitchen, dining, lounge and HUGE verandah all the way around
  • woodjay
    8 år siden

Love my house on acreage (my dream) but would like ducted heating to all rooms, better water pressure (on tanks), separate accommodation for the kids who come back and ... nothing else. Have had the swimming pool etc in the past but not the zen room but I can sit on our wrap around veranda and look at the horses, chickens and dam with wild birds and that is pretty zen.

• PRO
    Aqua Vista Glass
    8 år siden

A beautiful pool, with a stunning pool fencing of course!

• wuff
    8 år siden
    I don't want any of those options, I would like beautiful sitting room with plush furniture, classical French inspired (not baroque), I would like a climate controlled glass house to match with orchids and all other exotic plants. A beautiful garden with flowers and fruit trees and a cleaner and a handyman to help me with it.
  • User
    8 år siden

Very nice pool in the picture.

• Najeebah
    8 år siden
    attached: library
    detached: barn and horseriding arena
  • Luke Buckle
    8 år siden

@Aqua Vista you make me laugh.

• olldroo
    8 år siden

Wuff - you forgot the chef!

• Heather Gale
    8 år siden

Ooh, thinking more, I think I would definitely have a garden room, or glass conservatory, and library with a big comfy lounge and a fireplace in winter - the time to read books.

• PRO
    Prestige Maintenance Ltd
    8 år siden

The swimming pool and the tennis court! That would be a dream!

• Emma
    5 år siden

If I had hit the jackpot I would like to have one of these luxury homes here in Sydney https://www.millbrookhomes.sydney/. Swimming pool and yoga room would be must-haves :)

• Tilly
    5 år siden
    A view, preferably the ocean.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.