jaymo1

Kitchen hardware delimma

Joanne Mosticchio
11 år siden
Hi, I am doing a new kitchen. I have a white pearl painted finish on the maple cabinets, a stainless sink, chrome faucet.
My question is can I use polished nickel hardware with the chrome and stainless stove/dishwasher or should I use a brushed nickel or chrome? Will the different metals clash. The subzero frig is wood paneled so I can get matching handles.
Thanks so much for your thoughts on this.

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Culpepper Carpets & Interiors, Inc.
    11 år siden
    I would suggest that you buy a sample of the hardware and see it in the room. If the silver finishes blend well then it is a go. Brushed nickle is a safe finish to go with in today's market since stainless steel appliances are the rage.
  • Joanne Mosticchio
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thanks for your advice
  • PRO
    McCabe By Design LLC
    11 år siden
    If the over all tone of the room is warm go with nickle finish. If it is cool, go with chrome finish.
  • Joanne Mosticchio
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thanks for your advice. I agree with the polished nickel warmer but will the finishes all clash in color?
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    11 år siden
    I think you can go with any of those choices. Certainly it does not bother you to put a chrome faucet on a stainless steel sink so it shouldn't bother you to mix other similar metal finishes with each other. They can happily coexist.
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.