afbrfrv8167

Pricing.

afbrfrv8167
9 år siden
what is your average price for a 54" round top dining table for either wood or stone with a metal base such as this table?
Cyclo Table · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    9 år siden
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a store or vendor. Follow that link for further information and pricing.
  • PRO
    Sara Wise Design
    9 år siden
    Hello and thanks for your inquiry! My apologies for the delayed response! I would love to give you pricing for the table above but need a bit more information from you to give you the best response. If possible, please follow this link ( http://www.sarawise.com/about-sara-wise-design/) and submit a request through the form on my website and I'll respond immediately. It's very simple. (Note: I have had issues with listing my email directly on Houzz in terms of spam or I would of course provide you with that here). The price will depend on the wood finish you desire, the stone preferences, etc. so I can give you a more detailed response via email. Additionally, I have the exact table pictured above (so the finishes/size (54") are exactly as described) for sale off the showroom floor in San Francisco - available right now. This option could potentially save you some money and would definitely save you time as there would be zero lead-time for production. Only freight. Let me know if you have further questions and I look forward to receiving your email through my website so that we can communicate directly. Thanks! -Sara
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.