zahirazohari

Stairs gap

zahirazohari
9 år siden
Hello! Dyu have any idea on what i can put by the stairs to cover the side?? eg: plants. I built a book nook under the stairs.

(6) kommentarer

• Virginia Cook
    9 år siden
    with all the white you have there, maybe you're not into color. I would want to put a carpet runner, or several different carpets end to end on that space to jazz it up. You could use a combination of sewn on and sticky velcro, or a piece of 1/4 round painted white and carpet tacks to secure the carpets if need be. You wouldn't have to dust carpets; shelving= dust.
  • sootsprite
    9 år siden
    I just keep seeing a silver-toned metal slide down there. Seriously. It would be awesome!
    http://houzz.com/photos/4368468
  • PRO
    Andy Jobe Decorating Services
    9 år siden
    It's a tricky one, I agree with the carpet suggestion. Maybe a carpet tile with a design on it which would be easy to lay and maintain.
  • Lainey
    9 år siden
    Definitely a slide either silver tube or play matts in primary colours x
  • zahirazohari
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Haha yup.. I've thought about the slide. It wud be awesome! But the reason of covering it up is because i don't want my toddler to even have that idea..

About the carpeting is a good idea. I might consider it. Thanks!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.