rosevart

Need help with my backyard.

rosevart
9 år siden
I have a large backyard with a swimming pool in the end. It looks bad. I mean really bad. I want to landscape and put lights. What is the lowest budget that u can have and yet to make it beautiful. I live in Los Anagekes County? How can I get HGTV to develop my backyard so that maybe they would finance it. I'm not sure if that is how it's fine. Bottom line I need help.

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    9 år siden
    Photos would help.
  • rosevart
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Hello,

Thank you for your response. Here are 4 pictures (I could not upload more than 4. It did not give me more than 4 photos to upload). The only thing that is different in the picture is the fact that water in the swimming pool is blue and not green (We have new pool guy, so pool is ok). The backyard is two level; divided in two by two steps. The steps are new and have LED light in them. If you wish to talk to me, I can provide you with my direct e-mail or phone number.

Again, thank you.

Rose
  • PRO
    California Pools
    9 år siden
    If you need a FREE estimate please feel free to contact us at info@californiapools.com.

http://www.californiapools.com/
  • PRO
    Red Berm
    9 år siden
    So just for the record nothing is free even with hgtv they have the client pay a base amount. You should have a landscspe company come take a look. I'm not sure if u r looking for more plants or paving suggestions or groundcovers? I work Los Angeles county so if you need a design I can help and I know contractors that can install. Let me know if you need help. Just click through to the profile.
  • ycity
    9 år siden
    Can you take advantage if dwp's water wise program? I believe you need to provide photos of green grass.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.