lama_khalil

plz tell me what do u think..

Lama Khalil
9 år siden
what do u think about my living room? what should I add or change...

(8) kommentarer

• Caitlin
    9 år siden
    When you say add/change, are you referring to the smaller pieces (cushions, plant etc) or things such as your sofa, table...? ;)
  • Jade Brindley
    9 år siden
    I would definitely Chang Erne curtains as they really bring the colour of the room right down
  • Jane
    8 år siden

I would suggest replacing the small table lamp in the corner with a tall standing lamp and change the curtains to something less heavy.

• PRO
    The Linen Shop
    8 år siden

Sound advice from Gilly B. Here are some photos of Wave Curtaining in our fabric, Swedish Stripe Seagrass & Stone Sateen Oyster.

• headers13
    8 år siden

Any more pics of the room as a whole view ? Ditch the curtains & plant, add more cushions, try a different coffee table with interesting items on. Difficult to say without seeing more of the room though.

• lindalovie55
    8 år siden

light coloured curtains bright cushions...low glass coffee table,

• Lynn Robbo
    8 år siden
    Hi don't like your curtains make the room look dark draped like that you need some colour
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.