jodibaldwin

Wall color and door color help

Jodi Baldwin
9 år siden
What color to paint my walls? They are too warm and yellow based in my opinion. Also, I don't like my black painted patio doors - what to do?

Kitchen cabs are off-white and I'm drawn to a light, glam, beachy look.

Yes, I'm a Designer but Designers need help too sometimes! :)
Other professionals opinion appreciated.

(7) kommentarer

• handymam
    9 år siden
    Oh, sorry. I was going to suggest a color, but I won't. I am not a professional.
  • cintal
    9 år siden
    Benjamin Moore has a color Springfield tan that might warm up the room. It's a neutral color without any yellow tones in it. It also might help blend in the black patio doors.
  • PRO
    Christina's Interior Finishes, LLC
    9 år siden
    I think HC-81 Manchester Tan Benjamin Moore would be pretty or HC-27 Monterrey White. I t would be light and airy. Like your dog; is that a Papillion?
  • decoenthusiaste
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    I agree, the walls are too yellow, especially compared to the drapes and carpet/rug. Here is a Sherwin Williams "read" on your first photo. Your FP stone is going to determine the direction I think. The Impressive Ivory leans in your more pink direction and would be quite glamorous.
  • Tara
    9 år siden
    Benjamin Moore Shaker Beige! Light, airy, and beachy glam. Will compliment your stone nicely as well as wood and furniture.[houzz=
    Hyde Park Renovation · Mere information
    ]
  • columbia93
    9 år siden

It seems as though your accents are gold and grey so personally I would stay away from pink tones. You could probably go a lighter sandy color like the Shaker Beige above, or even a grey tone, which is neutral enough to go cool. They have some lovely ones - April Showers, Summer Showers (which I picked for you twice going at it completely different ways!). Bring in greenish teal accents to tie the dark grey and gold together and enhance the beachy feel. Benjamin Moore - look for paint sample trio Sun Porch/Province Blue/White Christmas

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.