hzdeleted_18420250

Need help choosing RUG

User
9 år siden
sidst ændret:9 år siden
My current living room is below.

I'm replacing the couch with a leather loveseat and recliner both black, and a second black loveseat against the window. I will be replacing the coffee table with something glassy/black/silver.

I won't be painting the walls which are beige, or changing the curtains, and the floors are light hardwood.

What kind of rug goes with black furniture, light hardwood floors and beige walls? Do I match against the furniture, or the walls, or the floor?

(6) kommentarer

• apd28
    9 år siden
    Light blue/blue oreintal rug with beige orange tones design on it will tie things together. Also if you are into more contemporary style monochromatic blue rug with minimal white/black design will be nice too. Will complement the wood well. If you want to go neutral you could do a wool or shag rug in neutral color too. Check houzz photos for blue rug.
  • User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thanks guys, looking at something like this what do you think:
  • apd28
    9 år siden
    I like that rug if you get plenty of natural light in the room. Otherwise I would say a light blue or almost white/ beige rug with blue design will open up space since your furniture is black leather
    User thanked apd28
  • User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    ok thanks apd28, something to consider while I continue to browse :)
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.