cindyrabik

Need help for my living room

Cindy Rabik
9 år siden
I am in the process of choosing new furniture (couchs, chairs, tables, lamps, pictures) and need help choosing the best style for this size of room...

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Lights Online
    9 år siden
    I agree with patriciarhall: it seems like you might be into a contemporary look. If you are, we have lots of great lighting recommendations to make your room look even better!
  • PRO
    flair lighting
    9 år siden
    your furniture isn't bad for the space, you need a light large area rug and to add a chair, or replace the love seat, and add two chairs to the space. I would also consider, either moving the TV or getting an eye ball trim on that reccessed can and aiming it at the dock picture over the love seat. you could mount the tv to that wall swing, the sofa to face that wall, put the love seat under the window and a chair next to the fireplace. i would at least have the love seat on the island side.
  • PRO
    Love Sac Southpark Mall
    9 år siden
    You should really check out Lovesac Sactionals. Its furniture without commitment, its washable, changeable and guaranteed for life. You can choose from over 350 fabrics to customize your look as well as change your look at a whim. Lovesac is located in Southpark mall in Charlotte, North Carolina.
  • Avery
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    I agree that the architecture & feel of this room lends itself to a transitional, leaning more toward the contemporary, style.
    BTW, is that a TV above the fireplace? Is there any chance that could be moved to the wall just to the right of it (above a long TV console)? It's current location is too high for comfortable TV viewing IMO for the length/size of this room.
    If that can be done, to start, I'd suggest purchasing an L-shaped sectional (and perhaps an accent chair) or a sofa with 2 matching accent chairs. Then place the new sofa to face the new TV wall and the 2 chairs in front of the window area. If you go the sectional route, I'd place it in the same L-shaped configuration.
    Anyway, just a few ideas.....I'm sure you'll get more. Beautiful space!
  • Cindy Rabik
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thank you for your comments, it's very helpful.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.