hzdeleted_5047964

Master bath before and after

User
9 år siden
Completely gutted a 1987 master bath that I used to cringe whenever I walked into. Here is the before

(14) kommentarer

• toats
    9 år siden

ugg the carpeted step on the tub!!! you poor thing! wheres the after?

• User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    It is on the next post I could only add 4 photos at a time
  • toats
    9 år siden

louisa, you can just add more pics on any new comments you make in case you didnt know :)

• User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thanks I did not know, my first time : )
  • toats
    9 år siden

you should post the after pics on this post so everyone can see the before and after together :)

• User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    A few more...
  • toats
    9 år siden

totally jealous of all that cabinet storage!

• User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I hired a custom cabinet maker and it is really functional now. He installed pull outs behind all the doors.
  • toats
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden

money well spent, and its so relaxing looking in there. and your choices were timeless, i dont think it will ever seem "dated". oh and from what i noticed, friday night is a slow houzz night in terms of responses....people out doin stuff, except for me, friday night just means late night coffee and browsing houzz for awesome bath renos :)

• User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Aw thanks for the kind words and feedback! We did a ton of work ourselves but hired out what mattered. Me too just put my little kids to bed and I'm up watching HGTV as usual, I think I am a Reno junkie, I wish I could figure out how to do this as a career. : )
  • PRO
    Fiorano Tile Showrooms
    9 år siden

Looks like you chose a beautiful "Wood Grain Porcelain" tile for the flooring! NICE CHOICE. (can you post some more images, highlighting the floor?) Congratulations and thanks for sharing. #FioranoTile Web

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    9 år siden

Really nice, congrats !

• User
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thanks. Forgot to add the old shower...
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.