huberto

Can you tell me the available sizes and cost of this rug? I thank you!

huberto
9 år siden
Room Photos With Hand Woven Area Rugs · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Alyshaan Fine Rugs
    9 år siden

Hi Huberto, Thank you for the query. This rug is considered to be a programmed design and is available in many colors and sizes and it can be customized to your colors. Let me know the size that you wish for and you may also contact us at info@alyshaan.com for a complete quotation in many sizes.

• huberto
    Forfatter
    9 år siden

I would like this in a 9 X 12. I am also interested in the hand-woven Ikat area rug shown in your family room picture, possibly in a 9 X 11. I'm in La Quinta, CA, and haven't been over there for a year or so. I used to live in Paradise Valley.

• PRO
    Alyshaan Fine Rugs
    9 år siden

Please call us at 480-607-4955 and one of our knowledgeable sales staff will assist you with your needs. We will also ship to California and within the continental USA at no additional cost.

• huberto
    Forfatter
    9 år siden

I didn't call you folks because I am severely hearing impaired.

• PRO
    Alyshaan Fine Rugs
    9 år siden

I was not aware of that. We have 100's of rugs in stock that we do not have photos yet listed. You can view our website for additional sizes also, as our photo inventory on houzz.com is limited. Go here to view our inventory online: http://www.alyshaan.com/rugs/ and please send an email to saeed@alyshaan.com if you have further questions.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.