jayne_savage86

Extension

Jayne Savage
9 år siden
I have end semi-detached at end of row, loads of room to side of house and back. Tiny tiny kitchen/diner- dilemma single storey wrap around extension, extending kithen to side to make big kitchen and making kitchen diner into extra living room/dining room, extending to back ? Does this sound good idea?

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Project Home UK Ltd
    9 år siden
    In principle the short answer is yes it sounds like a good idea, definitely one worth investigating. Before spending any money I would want to know if it was going to increase the value of the property by at least as much as I was intending to spend. A very rough guide would be to calculate how much extra space you would be creating and multiply that by £150/sq.ft, so if it was 250sq ft multiply by £150 that would be £37500. Once you've done that you could ask an estate agent to let you know what they think the value of your house would be before and after such an extension. Good luck
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.