amy_dahl_torres

Closet Organization System

Amy Torres
11 år siden
I am planning on remodeling my 6 foot reach in closet and have been on the look out for a classy, yet reasonably-priced modular closet system that includes drawers. Today I flipped through my new West Elm catalog and fell in love with the Design Workshop Modular Wall Storage System, but the prices are out of reach. Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes a similar looking product?
Thanks in advance.

(10) kommentarer

• groveraxle
    11 år siden
    If you want to go really inexpensive, try Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/secondary_storage/22798/

You might look at these elfa systems at The Container Store: http://www.containerstore.com/shop/elfaSale/bestSellingSolutions
  • Amy Torres
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thank you for your response.... I have looked at the Container Store and Ikea but they're not exactly what I had in mind. I've been browsing through Houzz and thought perhaps that there were other systems that I hadn't come across yet.
  • Amy Torres
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thank you, these additional resources are great! I do love the West Elm product but it's $6k ... ouch!
  • PRO
    Granite Grannies
    11 år siden
    I second the Ikea suggestion. They have a huge selection, and their prices are always pretty low. I wouldn't put their cabinets in my kitchen, but in the closet you don't need top of the line to look great. If you just want a shelf and metal bar like what you have in the pictures, you could try home depot or lowes. You might also ask around for a local carpenter or talented contractor who could easily custom design whatever you need. That might end up being a bit more than the other options, but then again it could also be less. I don't know if you live near any Amish communities, but they make amazing custom things out of wood, and I'm sure if you contacted an Amish woodworker, they could come out to your home and custom build something great.
  • PRO
    Interiors International, Inc.
    11 år siden
    6K is crazy to spend on a closet that will 98% or more of the time have the doors closed. The only thing I see in the picture you posted that is different than the others I've seen is the wood. I am not at all impressed with the wall bracket system. It is very Home Depot looking. I'm sure, no I know you can find a local cabinet maker who will do a better job for less. I know my guy would be 1/2 that price.
  • ruthmand
    11 år siden
    Check out easyclosets.com. They have a great website where you can design your closet andIi believe they ship for free in the continental US. We used them for a huge bedroom closet, linen and hall closet and love the results. Their system is very similar to California Closet but much less expensive and easy to install yourself if you are so inclined.
  • PRO
    Monique Jacqueline Design
    11 år siden
    IKEA is probably going to be your best bet. You can look at some of their office pieces and see what can maybe be accommodated into your ideas. This will most definitely be the most cost effective measure. Also, look at the easyclosets.com They have pretty good pricing as well, but not sure that you will be able to achieve the look you are searching for.
    Cheers!
    m.
  • Amy Torres
    Forfatter
    11 år siden
    Thanks so much for the suggestions. easyclosets.com's online design feature is fantastic! This will get my needs versus wants nailed down.
  • PRO
    Simply Closets & Cabinets
    9 år siden

I would recommend calling a custom closet company. You should be able to get a simple but beautiful outcome at a reasonable price.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.