leanne_pitman

Before and After Shot

Leanne Pitman
9 år siden
Painted with Milton Moon Dulux. Added European double glazed windows.

(27) kommentarer

• Sian Sampey
    9 år siden
    I usually don't like the red bark but it definitely makes a wicked contrast here. The whole thing is gorgeous!
    Leanne Pitman thanked Sian Sampey
  • Kim Dring
    9 år siden
    Adorable cottage look. I love the expanded windows.
    Leanne Pitman thanked Kim Dring
  • Sasha G.
    9 år siden
    Lovely! And gorgeous new windows!
    Leanne Pitman thanked Sasha G.
  • Georgie
    9 år siden
    Amazing transformation.
    Leanne Pitman thanked Georgie
  • Luke
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    Night and day!
    Leanne Pitman thanked Luke
  • PRO
    Grace Chamia
    9 år siden
    Impressive result!
    Leanne Pitman thanked Grace Chamia
  • PRO
    Jason Chuck
    9 år siden
    Beautiful, love the much bigger new windows in the front as well as the new colour
    Leanne Pitman thanked Jason Chuck
  • Leanne Pitman
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thank you so much for the lovely comments. We really love the windows. They have helped keep the temperature stable too. I have some internal photos to share too. Just working out where to put them correctly on houzz ;-)
  • asquithoatley
    9 år siden
    Did you paint the roof tiles as well?
  • dw2610
    9 år siden
    Like our own face, our "eyes" ie windows make the face - never more obvious than in this makeover
  • PRO
    Digital art on glass.
    9 år siden
    Great result.
  • cloudpants
    9 år siden
    Looks like a different house!! Bet the neighbours are jealous ;-)
  • Reshad Mohammadi
    9 år siden
    looks way better. stunning reno.
  • Leanne Pitman
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Hello Asquithoatley, yes we used a Colorbond Colour for the roof called Ironstone CB12.
  • Leanne Pitman
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Wonderful feedback guys. Thank you. Side angle photo. We tiled the front veranda and put a stainless steel balustrade.
  • Kim Westwood
    9 år siden
    Wow!! what a difference.
    Leanne Pitman thanked Kim Westwood
  • asquithoatley
    9 år siden
    Fantastic! Only thing I would add is a new driveway then it will look totally finished.
    Leanne Pitman thanked asquithoatley
  • Leanne Pitman
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Yes! You read my mind! A new driveway is the finisher. Any suggestions? I wonder if I need to bobcat/dig old cement out or can I cover old with a new paver paint finish?
  • asquithoatley
    9 år siden
    Depends on the condition of the concrete pads- you dont want to see trip hazzards or major cracking. If its in a good to fair condition , I would definitely go the cheaper option first- paving paint. You will have to ensure the driveway has been cleaned of dirt, grease and oil before you paint.
    Leanne Pitman thanked asquithoatley
  • Nancy
    9 år siden
    Brilliant! Well done.
    Leanne Pitman thanked Nancy
  • Sarah Reade
    9 år siden
    Paving paint is a brilliant idea, we did our driveway in jasper - its aDulux colour bond colour - over all it looked like a warm grey rather than an artificial looking grey - it felt so nice under foot too. Not sure about colour for your drive, but there were plenty of options. Good job on the house, it is beautiful. I bet inside is nice too. I am wondering whether along side the colourbond fence on the right of the home you could add a hedge to hide the colourbond fence? Also, a lovely horizontal timber gate might one day replace the metal one? That would be beautiful, but expensive no doubt.
  • Sarah Reade
    9 år siden
    PS. The gate for the drive could be in keeping with your lovely letter box!
    Leanne Pitman thanked Sarah Reade
  • Leanne Pitman
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Gday Sarah. Great ideas for the gate and thank you for sharing your driveway paving experience with warm grey. Do you have any photos to show? I will share the inside once I find my before shots ;-)
  • sunseeker123
    9 år siden
    You have done so well in your house! It looks brilliant.
    Leanne Pitman thanked sunseeker123
  • Jennifer
    8 år siden
    I love it ..... The blue is perfect
  • PRO
    Trit House
    8 år siden

Love it! The colour combination is perfect.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.