sizzlinghot

Love this Spanish Revival Bathroom

sizzlinghot
9 år siden
With the variety of tiles we have now in the U.K. market. is it possible to recreate this bathroom in the U.K. to a similar fashion? when I speak to the Home Tile Store Personal they don't think I should mix more than two colors together. I would love to have fun with a 7'4" X 5' shower/cloakroom
Pebble Beach Spanish Revival · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Michelle Pheasant Design, Inc.
    9 år siden

The supplier is Aquaware America and the model is the Vanessa Pedestal.

• sizzlinghot
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}9 år siden
    THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BATHROOM!!!! Saved in my favourites. I was told not to put more than 2 colors in the bathroom. This may be a British Thing. The Americans do it and it looks good. Go Ahead and recreate this in your own home. I am replacing 2 bathrooms and this Spanish Revival bathroom was going to be on the same theme, but my builders say that I have to use the same size of tile I have (Insurance job due to water leak). So If I was paying to have the work done and could afford this I would have this bathroom with the same color theme running through this. It is fresh, appealing, and would love to wake up each day using this space. IT DECIDEDLY HAS HE WOW! FACTOR.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.