mimoof5

Fly screens for bifold doors?

Cassandra Mitchell
9 år siden
sidst ændret:9 år siden
What do people do about fly screens on bifold doors?

(11) kommentarer

• theamazingmisssharon
    9 år siden
    Well depending on the expanse sometimes you just have to let the flies in! However if you search 'retractable fly screens' there are lots of options and they do work really well. Not cheap though...of course! Good luck.
  • PRO
    StyleHouse
    9 år siden
    Vueline retractable screens. We have some photos on our page.
  • luckymilo
    9 år siden
    Air doors or air curtains are another way to keep the insects out! Ever noticed that although big department stores are huge open entrances there are never any flies inside? Thats because there is an air curtain pushing air down over the doorway keeping the heat, pollutions and insects away!
  • kirrilyh
    9 år siden
    We have Centor screens and they are fantastic. Possibly the expensive end of the range but look and function really well. Ours are built into the doors, but I understand you can get them as an add on.
  • lettopalena
    9 år siden
    I've got retractable Phantom Flyscreen from Luxaflex.
  • Cassandra Mitchell
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    How long have you had them and how are they? Thanks in advanced.
  • lettopalena
    9 år siden
    I've had the phantom screen for my bifold doors for 7 years. I have a 4 panel door bifold system. The cost then was $1800.
  • Luke Buckle
    9 år siden
    Here is a story with a range of ideas that may help you avoid having to install a full fly-screen https://www.houzz.com.au/ideabooks/32847973/list/5-ways-to-give-mosquitoes-the-flick-but-nicely
  • elinitha_au
    9 år siden
    Luke I can see the pic but no story.
  • PRO
    Meta Blinds
    4 år siden

The best fly screen solution for bi-fold doors is a retractable fly screen. The reason why retractable fly screens are perfect for bi-fold doors is that they retract to the side when you are not using them. That way, you can still enjoy an uninterrupted view. When you want to open up your bi-fold doors and let in the fresh air, you can close your screens to prevent insects from entering your home. Most houses have large sliding and bi-fold doors in Melbourne these days. That's why we sell them.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.