arbordalelandscaping

Brown to Green

We had a client in Toronto with an absolutely massive yard space. The client set some high limitations on the designer of this project:

1. No Hardscape (other than patio at house)

2. No heavy planting

3. Modern and sculptural4. Use existing pool in design

I think we struck the right chord here, and the client is over the moon happy. We are going to wait for the Berm to fill in better and have some professional shots done this year but these are a few shots I took for now.

(7) kommentarer

• PRO
    Arbordale Landscaping
    Forfatter
    9 år siden

The Berm is made up of EcoLawn which is a type of grass. You only need to mow, or cut it down once a year. The intent was to have it a different colour and texture than the lawn areas. It will grow taller and flop and tuft over when mature.

• PRO
    Kemora Landscapes
    9 år siden

Wow, how innovative. Love the clean lines this design has. And it seems like it really fits with this house's vibe as well. Great work! Excited to see some pictures when the EcoLawn matures, sounds fascinating!

Arbordale Landscaping thanked Kemora Landscapes
  • PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    9 år siden

This grass looks AMAZING...

Arbordale Landscaping thanked Studio NOO Design
  • PRO
    Crown Construction Contracting
    9 år siden

It's so green I almost didn't believe it was real - absolutely gorgeous!

Arbordale Landscaping thanked Crown Construction Contracting
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    9 år siden

Excellent introduction of forms and curves to echo the pool shape. Great project, well executed. Bravo.

Arbordale Landscaping thanked ASVInteriors
  • PRO
    Betty Wasserman Art & Interiors
    8 år siden

Well done!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.