melbourne_mum

Gorgeous kitchen

Heather
9 år siden
Hi Eva, could you let me know whether your cupboards are a gloss, semi sheen or matt? I have been looking at kitchens for months but keep coming back to yours. I have been a bit nervous to go black on the island, but I think I will take the plunge. Thanks!
My home · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Build House Home
    9 år siden
    Hi @melbourne_mum and I am so flattered you like my kitchen so much. I have no regrets about my black island, go for it! It's a two pack finish in satin finish which I think must be semi sheen, its certainly not high gloss which I was afraid would scratch. The colour was matched to a Porters Paint black that I am pretty sure was called Black Jaguar but I don't seem to be able to find it on their website. They do another black called Van Helsing that I also like, depends on the floor and wall finishes you will be using. Good luck! What other finishes are you using?
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.