corwell

More info on chairs required please

Corwell
9 år siden
Hi Can you give me more information on the chairs please, I have a client who is looking for something similar, we have made a table for them and these are the style of chairs she likes
Please do get back to me as soon as possible, Many thanks
Les Newell
www.corwell.co.uk
Chichi Furniture Exclusives. · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    User
    9 år siden
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are on the app, tap the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information and pricing.
  • PRO
    Chichi Furniture
    9 år siden
    Hello
    Thank you for your enquiry. Please contact Chichi Furniture on 01245 421122 (www.chichifurniture.com), open tomorrow from 9am, or you can click on this link for more info, I realise the link takes you to a darker chair, but our items can be made bespoke. http://www.chichifurniture.com/product-details/rustic-black-dining-chair/?category=living&category=chairs-and-stools
    Corwell thanked Chichi Furniture
  • PRO
    Corwell
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    I'll call this morning - many thanks,
    Regards
    Les
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.