gbr2015

Backsplash

gbr2015
9 år siden
I requested and received a sample of this back splash;however, it doesn't look like the picture. My sample is white,clear and beige. The back splash in the picture looks like it has hues of green. Could you have the name wrong. The sample sent has the same name as you have listed on the hang tag. Thank you.
Bungalow Bathroom Remodel-Wyan. · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    MHI Interiors
    9 år siden

I know the name is correct, but looking on the website and what we installed seem to be different products. This project was completed about 3-4 years ago and not sure if they changed the product. I will check my item number to confirm and let you know.

gbr2015 thanked MHI Interiors
  • PRO
    MHI Interiors
    9 år siden

Here is the box the tile came. Model number 80915330; Tyrol Brick Mosaic. There is not a green tint to this tile.

• gbr2015
    Forfatter
    9 år siden

Ok, that looks like the sample I received: however, it does not look like the tile in the back splash behind the sink or the accent tile in the shower of the bathroom I asked about.

• PRO
    MHI Interiors
    9 år siden

Well, this is the tile we installed. Color of the room and lighting play a key on the tile picks up colors. Hope you find a good tile for your project.

gbr2015 thanked MHI Interiors
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.