jerseymom231

In what sizes are these tile available and how much per sq foot?

9 år siden
Need 45 sq ft for bathroom floor project
RiverBed Tile -- Mixed · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    9 år siden
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the green "more info" link. If you are on the app, tap the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information and pricing.
    jerseymom231 thanked User
  • PRO
    9 år siden

I am a wholesale supplier and would be happy to provide you with all the information you need, but need some more information from you. The tile comes in a wide variety of sizes and in slab. It is Italian-made and is $50/SF plus shipping. I would be happy to help you further. Feel free to call me on my cell at 954-326-2702. David S. Morganstein, Chief Innovative Officer, DM Decos by Design.

jerseymom231 thanked DM Decos by Design, Inc.
  • PRO
    9 år siden
    Hello,
    we carry these stones in our showroom at express tile located in north bergen, new jersey. They come in 12x12 sheets and the $16 per sq/ft. We also do ship to other states.
    I would be more than happy to help you.

Give us a call at :

201 7581558
    Please like our page " express tile kitchen & bath"

Thank you! :)
  • PRO
    9 år siden

While I greatly appreciate Express Tile's enthusiasm for responding to your question, I am quite sure it is not the same product as the one I exclusively import from Italy. I am a direct importer and I can assure you that the product is not the same as the one that I directly important from Italy. I would appreciate it if retail showrooms don't attempt to contact potential clients who respond to inquiries from my page.

Sponsoreret

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.