nicolemarie83

Love the Vetro Crib?

nicolemarie83
9 år siden
Hi!
Do you love Vetro Crib? Trying to find a review on this crib before I purchase and there is nothing to be found! Would love a parent opinion! Thank you!!
Sofia's Nursery · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    SR Interiors
    9 år siden

Hello! I love the look of the Vetro Crib, however I feel it's my duty as another parent to tell you the following. The bottom part that the mattress sits on, is made entirely out of acrylic. I noticed that the acrylic "base" was sagging just with the mattress on it. I was concerned as she got heavier that it would just get worse. So, I emailed them my concern. They said they came up with new brackets that would alleviate the problem, but I would have had to pack up my entire crib and send it back, and be without a crib while I waited for the new one. That did not work for me. So, I just put a box underneath and rigged it, until I could find the time to send it back. So, long story short, I haven't received the REVISED version of the Vetro Crib, so I can't comment on whether they fixed that situation. However, I LOVE the look of this crib so much, that I'm willing to make it work.

• nicolemarie83
    Forfatter
    9 år siden
    Thank you so much for your response!! When did you purchase the crib?

Your nursery is absolutely gorgeous! We have very similar taste! ;) Look what we had made for my other little ladies nursery! Used the image from our pillow!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.